ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
In Excel 202, you will learn how to perform data tasks in much less time, with much less effort, and with none of those glaring, costly mistakes. You will learn sophisticated techniques for manipulating, analysing, summarising and visualising data in Excel.
Seven chapters in this module
Completion certificate included
15 Video recordings
Course content and cheat sheets
This online module is also part of a bundle offer that includes all other modules part of this series. Have a look at the bundle offer and save up to 33%.
Let us know if you are interested in booking coaching sessions or one on one training sessions with the presenters. Follow the link below and we will be in touch.
What will you learn in this course?
This practical, hands-on workshop will give you the techniques and skills you need to work with Excel data more efficiently, accurately and confidently.
These are the key skills you can expect from this course:
- A step-by-step data analysis blueprint – The Data Intelligence Integrator™
- Improve efficiency using top-secret keyboard shortcuts.
- Apply advanced Sort and Filter techniques.
- Use Conditional Formatting to help with trends analysis.
- Manipulate and assess data with formulas and functions.
- Master VLOOKUP… and 5 reasons INDEX-MATCH is actually better!
- Use Data Validation to create useful dropdown lists and other rules.
- Summarize and visualize data with PivotTables and Charts.
Meet the instructor
Dan Stillerman and Maseeha Rawat
Dan founded Excel Academy in 2014. This came after 4 years of working as an Actuary, and pushing Excel to the limits. Maseeha worked with the Excel Academy team for a number of years, helping to train thousands of people in-person and co-presenting some of the online content. Maseeha has since joined an international reinsurer and is almost qualified as an Actuary. To date, the Excel Academy team has impacted tens of thousands people around the world through their fun and interactive workshop experiences. The team is passionate about helping you become an Excel Genius..